Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath

Friday, January 22, 2010

Snowy Days

Ah Mother Nature!

So this past week I started coming down with a cold. I knew it was coming sooner or later. We ended up going to Havasu this past weekend despite what I was feeling to go see family. I saw my dad, Paula, Diana, Zane, and my niece Zoe. We also went to Parker to see Rhett's parents and go to church with them. It was a good visit. We wanted to stay til Monday since it was a 3 day weekend...but then the snow happened.



Now we're not talking about only a few inches here. Oh no! We're talking like 5 feet! We had three different storms come through, each bringing a little more than the first one.

Well, my three day weekend ended up turning into an entire week of no school. It's been nice getting over a cold without having to stress about everything else, but now I'm ready to go back to work! Cabin Fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment