Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Year with New Goals

Happy New Year!!!

So I decided to write down some of the things Rhett and I talked about for the upcoming year. One was losing weight. We already began on that journey before the new year, so we thought it'd be good to continue it. I've been watching calories and working out. It's a bit difficult at times, and I haven't been perfect, but I'm going to keep trekking!

Another was going to the temple once a month. We went yesterday. We took a day trip to Mesa to go, and although it was a tiring trip, it was worth it! We already have plans to go President's Day weekend.

Those were the main resolutions that we decided to make. We felt that they were achievable and that we wouldn't feel overwhelmed with accomplishing them!

Hope everyone else has a great 2010 and that you can reach the goals you set out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment