Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath

Saturday, November 13, 2010

October/November


Well it's now getting colder! Finally! Although I don't like being woken up to chilly weather! Still, there's the feeling of holiday fun in the air!!!

As for what happened last month....

Family: My older sister, Alisha, turned the big 30. We celebrated by having a small family party for her. Meanwhile, on the same weekend, Katie had one of her bridal showers. Diana and I took the liberty with our good friend Holi to go shopping and make a nice basket for her. It was a fun bridal shower!

Katie went through the temple and got her endowments, and then the weekend after we all traveled to Lake Havasu to have an Open House. People got to meet Ryan and play games. We also had the opportunity to go the the Trunk-or-Treat at church that night. Rhett and I stayed with his parents in Parker, which was a nice visit! Zoe also turned 4 that weekend! There was a lot going on, but we had fun spending time with our loved ones!

Wedding: November 5th was Katie's wedding. We went down to Thatcher. She looked beautiful in her dress! She and Ryan were married in the Gila Vally Temple that evening. The next day was the reception. Alisha took it upon herself to decorate. She did a fantastic job, and it turned out beautiful! We were all super exhausted at the end of it, but we are very happy to have a new member of the family with us!

Cari: I got to see my bestest friend in the whole world! Cari got off her mission a few weeks ago and was able to come to AZ with her family. On our way back to Glendale, we were able to stop by in Mesa to see her. She looked amazing! Made me want to get back on the weight loss. She got so skinny! It was good to see her. I missed her!

Well, that's about all that has happened! I know we still have some of November to cover! I will post more updates as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment